Inner City LIFE

Sunday, January 28, 2007

In The Mail: Had to share

I had an extremely busy weekend as my Best Friend Ali came in for a long weekend visit. The weekend was glorious! I now just took the chance to check my mail cubbie and found a postcard from one of my students and a early birthday card from my dad and Ellie. Both were a breath of fresh air as the anxiety for the up coming week sets in on Sunday night.

The postcard read this:

MY Favorite Thing About My Teacher Is...
"That she teach alot of things everyday. She's nice and calm. Sometimes she do fun things. So that's what I like about her and she do the best she can." _One of my sixth grade student's_

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

You know, you've always been one to do the best she can...

7:56 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Thanks Brent that means a lot. The road to get where I am today has not always been an easy one but it has sure prepared me for what I have been up agaisn't with my kiddos!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Robyn Rochelle E. said...

NIKKIIIIIIII
WHERE ARE YOU??????????????

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home